Wednesday 31 January 2007

#20 YouTube

Started off watching one of the top 10 videos they had listed on the opening page...it was of a crazy bride (they call them bridezillas) cutting off all her hair an hour before her wedding because she didn't like the curls the hairdresser had out in. She went crazy, screaming and crying. It went for 9 minutes and wasn't really worth putting on here.
I then looked up the library dominos - pretty funny, and from there found this video which is Cookie Monster hassling a librarian.
Now I'm having trouble finding this Edit HTML thing to link this YouTubve video onto my blog. I can find the one in the template area but that went all wierd on me? I don't want to edit the template?
I'm sure just pasting the link here is not the right thing to do, but I will do it for now and come back to this ater I seek some help.


** UPDATE...OH WIERD!!! Just went to look at the posts (in new window) that I'd done tonight and it worked! The YouTube Cookie Monster in the Library video is there and ready to play???? Cool.

No comments: