Thursday 1 February 2007

#22 Netlibrary

Am I having a wierd night? I just tried the link from the 23 things for this and it came up with an error -
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-vjhbsj
Additional information
uri: /2006/09/22-audiobooks-or-end-is-in-sight.html
host: plcmclearning.blogspot.com

then I went to our homepage and the link to netlibrary in the databases took me to -
http://bww.dnb.com.au/ (marketing business who's who??)

So I guessed the web address and spent agers lost around 'title select' which made me really confused as it kept calculating a price?
I then logged in again and came up with a totally different looking page - where I could click on ebooks - I choose 'The Railway Children' but am really tired and can't seem to find any sort of 'download' as it automatically opens for me in full screen and I can read the contents and whole book straight away?

No comments: